Old Mill Toronto wedding photography

As a renowned Toronto wedding photographer, I've been fortunate to witness the magic of countless weddings at various venues across the city. Yet, there's one venue that consistently stands out, not just for its breathtaking beauty and historic charm, but for its unique exclusivity and comprehensive amenities that cater to every conceivable need of a wedding party: Old Mill Toronto. This venue is a rare gem, embodying the essence of a fairy-tale wedding location, blending the allure of historical architecture with the tranquility of natural landscapes.
Old Mill Toronto, nestled in the heart of Toronto, is a venue that exudes a unique historic charm and character. With over 200,000 square feet of space, it offers 16 diverse event spaces that are perfectly suited for both intimate gatherings and grand celebrations. The venue is a veritable tapestry of stunning architectural details, grand staircases, lush outdoor spaces adorned with greenery, tranquil waterfalls, and exquisite floral arrangements. Each space within Old Mill Toronto serves as a perfect backdrop for wedding photographs that capture the moments of love and celebration.
The venue's iconic 16th-century candlelit wedding chapel is a testament to the romantic ambiance that Old Mill Toronto offers. The chapel, with its beautiful stained glass windows, creates a mesmerizing play of light, providing an ethereal setting for couples to exchange their vows. The organist and resident officiant add a touch of solemnity and tradition to the ceremonies held in this chapel, making each wedding uniquely memorable.
For couples dreaming of an outdoor wedding, the Secret Garden at Old Mill Toronto presents an enchanting option. Secluded and serene, this garden is surrounded by ivy-covered trellis fencing and lush greenery from the nearby Humber River, offering a picturesque setting for wedding ceremonies. The stone path leading to the garden adds a rustic charm, while the natural beauty of the surroundings ensures that every photograph captures the essence of a fairy-tale garden wedding.
Old Mill Toronto is not just about its aesthetic appeal and romantic settings, it's about the people who make it come alive. The venue is renowned for its personalized service and comprehensive catering options. From customizable packages to a wide selection of catering menus, the staff at Old Mill Toronto ensures that every aspect of the wedding day is tailored to meet the couple's preferences and desires. The experienced team goes above and beyond to ensure that every guest feels the warmth, hospitality, and care, making each wedding a truly unforgettable experience.
At Old Mill Toronto, we understand the practical needs of our guests and the wedding party. That's why we offer ample parking facilities. The convenience of on-site parking eases the logistics for guests, allowing them to fully immerse themselves in the celebration without the hassle of finding parking. This thoughtful amenity underscores Old Mill Toronto's commitment to providing a seamless and stress-free experience for everyone involved, ensuring that your special day is all about joy and celebration.
As the best wedding photographer and a local wedding photographer with years of experience, I have witnessed firsthand the magical moments that Old Mill Toronto creates. From the bridal suites bathed in natural light, perfect for capturing the radiant beauty of the bride, to the grandeur of the staircases and the enchanting allure of the Secret Garden, every corner of this venue offers a story to be told through photography. Whether capturing the tender moments exchanged in the candlelit chapel or the joyous celebrations in one of the many event spaces, my photography seeks to encapsulate the timeless beauty and emotional depth of each wedding.
For couples searching for a venue that combines historic elegance, architectural beauty, and comprehensive amenities, including ample parking, Old Mill Toronto stands as an unparalleled choice. And as a Toronto wedding photographer committed to capturing your day in the most beautiful light, I invite you to explore my affordable wedding packages. Let's embark on this journey together, creating and preserving memories of your special day at Old Mill Toronto or any other magnificent venues in and around the city.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me