Paletta Mansion Burlington engagement pictures

Congrats and welcome to my site :) hope you will enjoy these engagement pictures taken at Paletta Mansion Burlington and Dundurn Castle. It was hot July day when we met to shoot an engagement session for Monica, Nick and they lovely puppy. Puppy behaved very well, and we got pretty nice shots with him. I often got asked how the engagement session works. It is usually 2 hours session but if we feel that we need to spend the extra time we shoot until we have great results. You choose your location or two, and I am always happy to suggest some places based on your interests or style of the photoshoot. We have fun, I help you to relax in front of the camera and might direct you a bit to achieve these stunning, creative shots. You can bring more than one outfit for your engagement session and any accessories that you want to include in the pictures. I love working with your ideas. We will definitely have some fun at your session too! I’ll probably tell you some bad jokes to make you laugh if that’s okay. Ready? If you have more questions, please don't hesitate and contact me. For pricing of an engagement session, please check my affordable wedding packages. Alexandra Jakubowska Burlington Wedding Photography specializes in creating beautifully timeless images & lasting memories. As a passionate professional wedding photographer, I deliver beautiful photos under any lighting condition, within schedule, and smile all the way.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.