Ascott Parc Event Centre wedding photography

On a blissful July day, bathed in warm sunlight, the Ascott Parc Event Centre was the perfect setting for the radiant outdoor wedding of Anna and Idan. My first meeting with this charming couple was on their special day, having been chosen to capture their love story through my lens. The instant connection we shared was a delightful surprise, a testament to the joy and happiness that filled the air.
Ascott Parc Event Centre - A Premier Venue
Situated in the heart of Vaughan at 2839 Rutherford Rd, Concord, ON L4K 2N7, Ascott Parc Event Centre is a beacon of exceptional service and elegant charm. The venue's outdoor space is a canvas waiting to be transformed into a fairy tale scene, perfect for any wedding ceremony. The lush, meticulously maintained grounds and the tranquil gardens create a magical backdrop, setting the stage for unforgettable moments, just like Anna and Idan's ceremony and celebrations.
Why Ascott Parc is Ideal for Wedding Photography
What makes Ascott Parc a photographer's dream is its versatility and natural beauty. The expansive outdoor areas allow for a variety of shots, from intimate moments during the ceremony to lively group photos during the reception. The elegant architecture of the venue also adds a sophisticated touch to every photo. For Anna and Idan's wedding, we captured heartfelt exchanges under the soft canopy of trees and joyous moments against the backdrop of the setting sun, all without the need to travel to a separate location.
Picturesque Locations in Vaughan for Wedding Photos
Vaughan is blessed with numerous scenic locations that are perfect for wedding photography:

• Kortright Centre for Conservation: Offers a rustic backdrop with its dense forests and wooden pathways, ideal for capturing nature-inspired wedding photos.
  • Boyd Conservation Park: Features sprawling fields and river scenes that are particularly stunning in the golden hours of sunrise or sunset, providing a romantic setting for any couple.
  • McMichael Canadian Art Collection: Not only does it house an impressive collection of Canadian art, but its grounds are filled with artistic sculptures and beautiful landscapes, offering a unique and cultural element to your wedding photographs.
Affordable Wedding Photography in Vaughan
As a seasoned Vaughan wedding photographer, I recognize the significance of preserving your special day without compromising on excellence. At Alexandra Jakubowska Wedding Photography, we offer competitively priced wedding photography packages that guarantee the highest quality photos, each one a testament to the unique story of your day. From classic must-have shots to innovative visuals that you'll be proud to showcase, every photo is a cherished part of your narrative.
I hope you enjoy browsing through the images from Anna and Idan's wedding at Ascott Parc. If you're planning a wedding in Vaughan or the surrounding areas, don't hesitate to contact me for photography that captures the beauty and emotion of your day at an affordable price.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

Oakville Wedding Photography Oakville wedding Photo Oakville wedding Photos Oakville wedding Oakville wedding Photography Oakville wedding Photo Oakville wedding Wedding Photography Oakville Wedding Photo Oakville Photography Oakville wedding Photography Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Oakville Wedding Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Oakville Wedding Photo Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photo Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photography Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photo Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Photography Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photography Oakville Wedding Photography Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Harbour Banquet Centre Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Photo