Mendhi Toronto Wedding Photographer

Mendhi Toronto Wedding Photographer with Sina and Chintan. I have met with for the consultation Sina before her three days of wedding ceremonies. It was a beautiful blend of two cultures, Sina with Afghan background and Chintan with Indian. I do all types of Indian weddings, from Hindu Weddings to Sikh Weddings and others. I’ve learned through the years as a Toronto wedding photographer of the nuances of the different Indian Wedding ceremonies. I realize that Indian Wedding Photography requires special pricing, as most are multi-day events, and I am happy to work with you to create the best and affordable wedding package for you. Sina and Chintan's Mendhi ceremony took place in Caledon Ontario and his parent's house. House was beautifully decorated with the area for dancing later in the evening and fantastic food. The highlight of the event was, of course, the henna tattoos, and guests lined up to have intricate designs drawn all over their hands. Even I get my henna tattoo this time. I learned that Mendhi is a ceremonial art form which originated in ancient India. It’s the application of intricate patterns onto the bride’s hands and feet. I LOVE photographing traditional Indian weddings because it’s so fun and vibrant!! Please enjoy these beautiful pictures and if you are looking for a photographer that can cover your Indian wedding, I will be happy to help you and can offer some custom, affordable wedding packages. Alexandra Jakubowska is a Toronto wedding photographer but travels anywhere around GTA and beyond.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

Mendhi Toronto Wedding Wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding wedding Photo Mendhi Toronto Wedding wedding Photos Mendhi Toronto Wedding wedding Mendhi Toronto Wedding wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding wedding Photo Mendhi Toronto Wedding wedding Wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding Wedding Photo Mendhi Toronto Wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding Mendhi Toronto Wedding Wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding Wedding Photo Wedding Photography Wedding Photo Mendhi Toronto Wedding Wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding Wedding Photo Mendhi Toronto Wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding Photography Wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding Wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding Photography Wedding Photography Wedding Wedding Photography WeddingPhoto Mendhi Toronto Wedding Wedding Photo Mendhi Toronto Wedding Photography Mendhi Toronto Wedding Photography Wedding Photography Wedding Photography Wedding Photography Wedding Photography Wedding Photography Wedding Photography