Hamilton Wedding Photography at Carmen's Banquet Centre

Wedding photography at Carmen's Hamilton with Khadija and Marco. As a local wedding photographer from the Hamilton area, I am always happy to cover weddings close to my home and close to where I spend most of my time. Carmen's Banquet Centre is a lovely venue with a great and welcoming staff. The wedding venue is nicely decorated with excellent acoustics. Khadija and Marco had a winter wedding. We started with their first look pictures at the Burlington, and then we took some more photos at the Royal Botanical Gardens. RBG in Burlington is an excellent choice for your wedding pictures, especially during the winter. You can bring there bigger family groups and have a couple's creative portraits as well. Khadija and Marco's wedding was elegant, classy and very emotional. The wonderful and dedicated bridal party made my work so much easier and delivered emotional speeches. Please enjoy this wedding collection. My style of wedding photography is relaxed, confident, and fun. Please get in touch if you are looking for a professional, local wedding photographer.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.