Distillery District engagement session

Distillery District secret engagement session with Melissa and Alan. I took pictures of Alan's and Melissa's secret engagement session last winter. Driving through a snowstorm to Toronto and trying to hide so my bride to be won't see me before Alan pulls the ring was a quite challenge. Please take a look at these cool pictures, and if you are looking for an engagement photographer, please contact me and I will always be happy to help. He asked, and she said yes and we were all happy and in fantastic moods. Searching for a wedding photographer can be one of the toughest decisions to make while planning your wedding! Alexandra Jakubowska Toronto Wedding Photography strives to make sure this is a memorable experience for such a milestone in every couple's life. I offer affordable, customizable wedding packages and wedding videography.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.