Wedding Photography at Premiere Ballroom & Convention Centre

On the auspicious date of August 18, 2018—considered a lucky year in the Chinese horoscope—Ruby and Derek celebrated their love with a spectacular wedding at Premiere Ballroom & Convention Centre in Richmond Hill. As a top Toronto wedding photographer, I had the honor of capturing their beautiful day, filled with laughter, traditional rituals, and unforgettable moments.
The Venue: Premiere Ballroom & Convention Centre
Located in the heart of Richmond Hill, Premiere Ballroom & Convention Centre is known for its elegant interiors and spacious accommodations that can host large, festive gatherings typical of traditional Chinese weddings. With its grand ballrooms and excellent catering services, it provides a perfect blend of sophistication and comfort. The venue's staff are adept at handling large events, making it a popular choice for multicultural weddings that include elaborate rituals and large guest lists.
Similar Venues in Toronto and Surrounding Areas
For couples looking for venues similar to Premiere Ballroom & Convention Centre, Toronto and its surrounding areas offer several great options:

• The Venetian Banquet & Hospitality Centre - Located in Vaughan, this venue is known for its opulent decor and exceptional service, making it ideal for grand weddings.
  • Le Parc Banquet Hall - Also in Richmond Hill, Le Parc offers versatile space with modern amenities, perfect for a stylish wedding.
  • Universal Eventspace - This venue in Vaughan provides contemporary settings with state-of-the-art technology, suitable for both intimate and grand weddings.
  • Château Le Jardin - A touch of European elegance in Vaughan, Château Le Jardin is famed for its beautifully landscaped gardens and exquisite ballrooms.
  • The Eglinton Grand - Located in Toronto, this historic venue offers a glamorous backdrop for a wedding, reminiscent of the golden age of cinema.
A Day to Remember
The day started with intimate preparation photos, followed by a lively session with the bridal party at David Pecaut Square in Toronto. Ruby and Derek changed outfits multiple times, showcasing beautiful traditional and contemporary styles. The highlight was the traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony, a nod to their heritage and families, many of whom had traveled from Hong Kong.
The reception at Premiere Ballroom was nothing short of spectacular. The venue's ambiance coupled with delicious cuisine made for an evening of joy and celebration. Capturing these moments, from the laughter shared over a meal to the dancing that lasted late into the night, was a true privilege.
Capturing Your Moments
As Alexandra Jakubowska Wedding Photography, named among the top wedding photographers in Toronto, I am dedicated to capturing the essence of your special day. Whether it's an intimate gathering in Toronto or a large traditional wedding, my goal is to create unforgettable memories that you will cherish forever. Let's meet at a convenient location to discuss your wedding details and envision your perfect day together.
For more inspiration and to view more beautiful wedding stories, please visit my portfolio. If you're planning your wedding and need a photographer who values the beauty and uniqueness of your celebrations, I would be delighted to be part of your journey.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

Richmond Hill Wedding Photography Richmond Hill wedding Photo Richmond Hill wedding Photos Richmond Hill wedding Richmond Hill wedding Photography Richmond Hill wedding Photo Richmond Hill wedding Wedding Photography Richmond Hill Wedding Photo Richmond Hill Photography Richmond Hill wedding Photography Richmond Hill Richmond Hill Wedding Photography Richmond Hill Wedding Photo Wedding Photography Wedding Photo Richmond Hill Wedding Photography Richmond Hill Wedding Photo Richmond Hill Photography Richmond Hill Photography Wedding Photography Richmond Hill Wedding Photography Richmond Hill Photography Wedding Photography Wedding Wedding Photography WeddingPhoto Richmond Hill Wedding Photo Richmond Hill Photography Richmond Hill Photography Wedding Photography Richmond Hill Wedding Photography Richmond Hill Photography Wedding Photography Wedding Photography Photography Wedding Photo Wedding Photo Wedding Photo